Don’t do everything. Do what matters.
Create Your Vision and the Steps to Get There.
Being an intentional and forward-thinking parent is not easy. It’s often not conventional or convenient. We’re all so used to just reacting to whatever new drama comes along. And frankly, it’s exhausting.
With the right mentoring and leadership tools you and your partner can stop attacking the chaos from different positions and come together as a united team. We help parents create a sustainable vision of what they want their family life to feel like and the capabilities they want their children to have when they leave the nest.
Our courses and community are all about sharing practical and proactive strategies that tackle those relentless questions like, how do I get everyone to work togther? How do I know if I’m doing enough?
Imagine What Your Life as a Parent Could Be
When you have tools to support healthy communication you can
- forget having to totally lose it just to get your partner or children to help around the house because you have a strategy for communicating needs;
- lose the sense of overwhelm that you cannot possibly take time for yourself because the family will fall apart without you;
- know for certain you’re doing a great job because you know how to mentor proven skills and capabilities your children will need to be successful and “future-proof” in whatever field they choose.
When you have tools to help build your family team you can
- feel secure and supported that your partner has your back because you’re aligned in your values and goals for yourselves, each other, and your kids;
- never feel lost with all the conflicting parenting advice out there because you have your purpose and internal compass to guide your decisions;
- drop the guilt of not having all the “stuff” other families do because you know that your engagement and attention are the most valuable things you can give your children.
When you have tools for teaching life skills you can
- be filled with trust and confidence in your incredibly responsible and capable children;
- feel like a parenting genius because you have insider knowledge about what to do and when to do it to raise amazing kids, enjoy a long and beautiful relationship with your partner, and celebrate your unshakeable faith in your family’s ability to succeed when everyone works together.
Ahhh, That Feeling of Knowing What You’re Doing
The key ingredient? Knowing your purpose and understanding all the ways that idea influences your choices as a parent.
We’re here to help you—through refining your family communication skills, awareness of how to teach valuable life skills, creation of your family team, and involvement with your community—become the grounded and focused parent you always wanted to be.
Result? You and your partner will have the knowledge, insight, and trust to handle nearly anything together. Meaning? You will raise kids who can navigate whatever the future brings.
You know that feeling when you get to the restaurant and sit down just before a huge line of people show up? That incredible genius feeling like you had insider knowledge and were totally ahead of the game; that could be yours every day.
Want to know more about us and our family team? Read a proper intro here.
More to Explore
Take a big-picture look at what it takes to stop micromanaging your family and be at peace with your new role as a family leader.
Covering communication, life skills, teamwork, and community, our massive printables library has at least one guide you absolutely need.
Carefully selected activities and holidays for your family to have fun, learn from, and grow together as a team.