Communicate better as a family. Raise kids prepared for life. Live happily as a team.
Your membership includes
Personalized Welcome Video
We value each and every one of our members. It’s our pleasure to welcome you to the community with a personalized hello!
Weekly Email Lessons
Delight your inbox with weekly lessons carefully chosen to help you grow as a proactive parent who’s always looking to learn more about raising a strong family team.
Monthly Subscriber-Only Webinars
We go live at least once a month to discuss each month’s topic in-depth and answer all of your most important questions.
Monthly PDF Downloads
Real growth comes from putting ideas into practice. Our monthly PDF guides and workbooks support you step-by-step to take action.
Lesson and Webinar Archive
Nearly two years of weekly lessons and webinars are at your fingertips when you subscribe.
4 Popular Printables
20 Common Areas Parents Disagree, Learning Styles, Teacher’s Principles, and How to Become a Confident Parent and Family Leader are yours free!
25% Discount to All-Shop Access
Lifetime access to ALL current and future printables regardless of membership status is yours with this incredible discount.
Family Well-Being Assessment
A short online quiz to learn how your family team is doing, including a free 15-minute Zoom call with us to discuss your answers. No sales pitches, we promise!
Who doesn’t love a free gift? Members receive bonus guides, videos, and more as we try out new concepts and respond to your questions and requests.
Here’s the parenting and family program
- that grows with you as your children grow;
- that helps you not just solve immediate issues but be proactive and get prepared for the future;
- that has tons to offer no matter what age your children are or how many you have;
- that’s focused on helping you think beyond managing your child’s behavior and more toward leading them and your entire family team to a bright and thriving future;
- that’s informed by a multigenerational team who each add wisdom and perspective from their real-life experiences as parents, grandparents, and leaders of industry, have experience with traditional and homeschooling practices, and share an overall focus that raising a family is about embracing the evolution of parents, kids, and the community all at once.
This is not another tips-and-tricks parenting program.
There is definitely a time and place for those kinds of programs. But you’ll never thrive in your parenting journey if you never dig deeper than the latest “parenting hack.” We’re here to help you think about some big issues in easily digestible small chunks.
Each month we pick a topic and then break it down into weekly segments with actionable steps and supporting monthly downloads and webinars.
Some topics we’ve covered in the past:
Brain Development and The Readiness Profile
Engaging with Your Community
Working Together as a Family Team
The Role of Parents in a Child’s Education
Teaching Problem-Solving Skills
Teaching and Modeling Gratitude
Systems Thinking for Parents
The Value of Family Values
Making Difficult Choices
Finding Your Purpose as a Parent
Have you seen our printables library? Nearly every single workbook, guide, checklist, and resource manual came from one of our monthly topics. Community Members receive these guides for free.