How to Become a Confident Parent and Family Leader
Find your purpose as parents, align your values and goals, and adjust your mindset to become confident leaders of your family team.
- Designed for parents to do together
- Perfect for families with children of all ages
- Discover the four-step foundation to family leadership with included worksheets
- Additional resource guide, with articles, blogs, books, and workbooks
Important: This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
An easy-to-use workbook with exercises to:
- Reflect on and define your purpose as a parent
- Identify, list, and align your family values
- Explore and define relevant long-term goals
- Take action and perform regular self-assessments
Build a solid foundation for all your parenting decisions.
There are so many decisions we’re asked to make as parents. Some are simple; some have life-long consequences. We want to be confident in our choices, but that’s not always as easy as it looks.
Forget comparisons to those around you. You are the best and most capable person to raise your child. You have the ability to make proactive and intentional choices for your family. This beginner’s guide will help you figure out how.
While there are many tools in the Birth2Work toolbox, they all depend on establishing a solid foundation for how you make decisions. What’s your purpose as a parent? What are your values and would your family agree? How do you apply those values to your decisions over time to reach your goals?
Start here to answer those questions and see how your family’s future beautifully unfolds.
What did you think?